Q. How Long does a ceramic coating last?
A. This depends on many factors such as how many layers you applied, if your car is a daily driver, is your car kept in a garage? All these things effect how long the coating will last. Typically a coating should last 2-3 years before it has worn off. To maintain and boost the hydrophobic effects we recommend using our ceramic spray detailer.
Q. How do I apply a ceramic coating?
A. 1. Complete any desired paint correction, and make sure vehicle is clean and free from any wax and grease.
2. Wrap the micro suede cloth around the sponge, apply a thin line of the onto the length of the sponge.
3. Using a cross hatch pattern apply the coating in 2’x2’ sections.
4. Wait 1-3 minutes or until you see the coating rainbow, then buff off with a microfiber towel. It is very important that you don’t wait to long or the coating will leave streaks. If you are unsure only wait a maximum of 1.5 minutes.
Q. How do I apply the ceramic spray detailer?
1. Shake well before use.
2 Surface should be cool, avoid direct sunlight & hot temperatures.
3. Apply fine mist to one section.
4. spread evenly across surface using a microfiber towel.
5. flip towel and buff away.
6. wait 6 hours for final cure.
Q. Can I apply a ceramic coating/ceramic spray over wax?
A. No. applying over wax would not allow our products to Bond correctly to the surface. Both these products are meant to be replacements for waxes.
Q. Can I apply a ceramic coating/ceramic spray to a vinyl wrap?
A. Yes. Our ceramic coating/ceramic spray work great on vinyl wraps.
Q Can I apply a ceramic coating/ceramic spray to a clear bra?
A. Yes. Our ceramic coating/ceramic spray work great on clear bras as well.